Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's that time of year again, 4th of July and we only have a few days before we leave to my parents beach cabin at Westport. This truly has grown to be my favorite thing to do and it costs nearly nothing thanks to my parents having a cabin at the beach. It has almost everything needed to have a good time, pots,pans,dishes,stove,frig,bathroom,beds and etc... we just pack clothes and food. It's only about a block from the beach and there's a fire pitt for roasting hot dogs and on the 4th there will be fresh crabs cooked in a big pot on the fire. The cabin is old and rustic, my Dad built it in the 50's or 60's,but it's great we don't have to worry about getting sand all over, we just sweep it up. So rain or shine, windy or not, we go and I always have fun. I do hope it will be sunny. I'm hoping all my little peeps will be there, but I think Chandler and Kaisa will be going to there Dad's (bummer). I think Tris and his little family will not be there because of money issues. Preston would rather hang out with buds blowing things up. Some of the kids will be there and some won't and I will miss the ones that aren't there.

No comments: